1. Is an account necessary for placing an order?
Although you can order as a guest, having a Faisal Fabrics account will enhance your shopping experience by keeping you up to date with newsletters, storing your billing/shipping information and ensuring faster checkouts.
2. How do I make an account?
To create your very own Faisal Fabrics Online Account, follow these simple instructions:
Click on the ‘Register’ button on the top right-hand corner of the home page Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button at the bottom of the screen
3. What if I forget my password?
In the event of a forgotten password, simply:
Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the sign in page Enter your email address Click on the link sent to you in your email address Enter your new password
4. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Edit’ at the address tab to enter your new address.
5. Where can I view my order history?
Your order history will be available on your Dashboard on your Account page
1. How can I place an order?
Once you have added all your desired items to your shopping cart, follow these instructions:
To order as a guest :
- Click on the ‘Shopping Bag’ button and proceed to Checkout
- Enter all your required shipping and billing information
- Click on ‘Confirm Order’ and check your email for a Sales Order Summary
To order with a Faisa Fabrics account :
- Click on the ‘Shopping Bag’ button and proceed to Checkout
- Click on ‘’Continue to Payment Method’ and choose your method
- Click on ‘Complete Order’ and check your email for a Sales Order Summary
2. What if I don’t get a Sales Order Summary?
A Sales Order Summary is essentially a soft receipt that should be emailed to you within an hour of placing your order. If you don’t get one in your inbox, check your junk/spam folder and if it still isn’t there, call Customer Service at +92(0)333 314-22-22 to confirm your order.
3. What if I found any discrepancy in my order/product?
First, we’ll try to arrange the same article for you depending upon the availability on the website, otherwise.
In case of article unavailability, voucher of paid amount will be issued valid for online store only, which can be used instantly or in the future.
4. Does adding an item to the shopping cart reserve it?
No, an item will only be reserved for you after you have confirmed your order at checkout.
5. How will I know that you have received my order?
The Sales Order Summary emailed to you will act as confirmation that your order has been logged in our record. If you do not get this email, please contact Customer Services at +92(0)333 314-22-22.
6. How can I track my order?
The ‘Order History’ section on your Dashboard will give you details pertaining to your previous orders as well the status of your current order with regards to the stage of processing.
7. What different order statuses can I face?
Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
. Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed.
. Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way.
. Order complete : Shipment received, and transaction completed.
. Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
8. What are the benefits of ordering through an account?
Having an account will allow you to save your billing and shipping information for quick checkouts, allow you to view all your previous order history and enable you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter which will keep you up to date with all of our exciting new products and promotions.
9. What is the difference between Order ID and Tracking ID?
Your Order ID will be used to identify your order and will be a part of the Order Sales Summary email. Another email will be sent to you once your order has been dispatched with your Tracking ID which will allow you to check the status of your delivery on the courier’s website.
10. Can I add items or make changes to an existing order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed.
11. Can an order be available for store pickup?
. Cash on Delivery (available nationwide).
. Online payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit).
. Bank Transfer (available nationwide & International)
. Western Union (International)
2. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
All payment information on our website is processed on a fully encrypted and secure platform and kept confidential with only authorized personnel having access to your information.
3. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, make sure that the payment information you have provided is accurate. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally reimbursed to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on email@example.com or give us a call on +92(0)333 314-22-22 with your order number for any clarification.
4. What are the conditions for Cash on Delivery (COD)?
To avail COD, please follow these instruction.
. At checkout, select ‘Cash on Delivery'.
. Upon the courier’s arrival, check for the original receipt and pay only the amount mentioned on that receipt in cash.
5. Is Cash on Delivery (COD) available internationally?
Unfortunately, COD is only available in Pakistan.
For international customers only: If Duty, Taxes or VAT is charged at shipping destination by international customs according to their local customs policy, it will be paid by the consignee/buyer. Faisal Fabrics will not accept any returns nor will it be responsible to pay any charges imposed by international customs, in terms of Duty/VAT.
6. Can the billing address differ from the shipping address?
For Cash on Delivery orders, billing address is not required. We only require your shipping address which will be the address you want your order delivered to. For Credit Card orders, we require both billing and shipping address, which can be the same or different addresses. To use a different billing address, simply check the ‘Use a different billing address’ option under the ‘Billing Address’ tab on the checkout page.
7. How do I redeem a Gift card or discount code?
To redeem a promotional code, simply type in or copy the code into the ‘Gift card or discount code’ text bar on the checkout page.
8. If an article is out of stock, how can I be informed about its re-arrival?
For out of stock items, please enter your email address in the given text box to get an email about article availability. Alternatively, please call our Customer Support helpline, and we will be more than happy to try and arrange the article you require.
9. Can I get an article reserved for me in stores before formal checkout?
Regartfully this service is currently not available +92(0)333 314-22-22 and they will facilitate you with your reservation.
10. Can I pay COD with a cheque?
Unfortunately, for logistical reasons, we only accept cash for COD orders.
11. Will the amount be refunded if I cancel or return the order?
In such a scenario, please call Customer Care at +92(0)333 314-22-22 for further details. Usually we facilitate customers in shape of credit voucher, however in any exceptional case, refund can also be facilitated which can take up to 15 working days as per the bank policy.
12. What is the process of coupon usage?
This coupon code can only be redeemed over website via using the same email ID, upon which the coupon has been issued. This coupon code is valid for one time usage only i.e., in case if the amount is remaining in the coupon, it cannot be re-issued or extended.
1. What is the delivery time?
Local order delivery can take between 2-4 working days, and International delivery can take between 7-10 working days; depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed within 24 hours and are generally scheduled for delivery on the next working day. Timely delivery is subject to availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source to process the order.
During SALE delivery time is upto 15 working days.
2. What are the delivery charges for local and International orders?
Faisal Fabrics provides free shipping nationwide for orders worth Rs. 4000. And International shipping rates are according to the weight of the parcel. These rates will be calculated once you’re on the cart page.
3. Does the price of the order include shipping charges?
For all local & international orders, shipping charges are mentioned separately as part of the order on the check-out page. Final amount charged will include shipping charges.
4. Who will bear the VAT and custom duties for international shipments?
All custom and VAT charges will be paid by the customers for all international orders, where applicable. (Further, we would like to inform our international customers that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities).
5. How do I check the delivery status?
On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through Email/SMS. You can log on to Courier Partner’s websites for local and international orders respectively, enter your tracking ID and track your order.
6. What manner of shipping do you use?
We use TCS and LCS Courier for local orders and DHL & Sky Net for international ones.
7. How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code while placing an order given is accurate. On the second failed attempt, the item(s) will be returned to us.
8. Can I get the shipping/billing address of an order changed after it has been processed?
It is only possible to change the address of a processed order before it has been dispatched. Please call Customer Care at +92(0)333 314-22-22 and check if your order has been dispatched or not.
9. Do you deliver to India?
Regretfully, we’re not offering any shipment towards India as per Government directives till further notice.